Sunday, January 27, 2008

Current Babie Pictures

Well Hello everyone. Lots have been going on. Mom broke her arm the other day working outside and I came down with pneumonia. How lovely is that. There are new arrivals to announce but we were able to take some new pictures.

Here are a few new pictures of Little Gingers litter. Boy have they grown. They have their eyes open and are running all over the place.

First here is Dinky. She's a quite little girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next is the handsome littel Fargo. Now this little dude is my favorite (SSHHH don't tell the other girls LOL).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next is the Stunning Krystal. I have never seen a solid white Chihuahua before. I'm not saying that there aren't any its just I've never seen one myself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we can't forget Snicker Man. He's the only one left out of the Cavalier babies from Eppy's litter. I for the life of me can't figure out why this little man is still here. He's so cute and lovable.

Photobucket

Photobucket

As for all the rest of the babies. They have all been adopted and are now in their new loving and happy homes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of puppy is little fargo? He is really cute.

manorarae said...

Hello Brigitte. Fargo is a cream long haired Chihuahua and he is an absolute sweet heart.