Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lots Of New Babies

So sorry its been so long since our last update. Its been summer time and we've been out and about and keeping busy. There are lots of new additions right now and I would like to introduce them.

First we have Jazmyne. Blehenim King Charles Cavalier. She had her litter of 7 at the begining of September (Sorry I can't remember the exact date. I had it wrote down but of course now I can't find it. Typical me.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next we have Honey a Chihuahua. This is her first litter since the one where she got sick and she has done terrific. She has 2 beautiful babies. 1 boy and 1 girl and they were born mid September.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now we have Heidi. She's a beautiful black Scottish Terrier. She had her babies on the 19th of September. I was actually getting worried about Heidi. This is her first litter and she was due the day that Me, mom and my son were to leave to go on a 7 day cruise. My son Jeffrey surprised me and mom by buying us our ticket on our very first cruise (Yes I have a sweet and amazing son LOL. LoVe you Jeffrey.) Well Heidi must have known that I was worried about leaving her here without her having her babies cause she had them the day before we left and here they are.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cookie. A gorgeous little Papillon. This is also her first litter. She had a litter of 4 but sadly on 3 made it. 2 girls and 1 little boy. She had her babies on the 21st of September the day after me and mom left LOL. My dad had to help deliver these little guys and he did awesome.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Tue had babies. My little white pomeranian is a mom once again. Tue had her babies on the 1st of October and they are stunning. Tully had a litter of 3 this time. 2 girls and a little boy but sadly the little man didn't make it. These little girls are going to be Tiny but don't let that fool you. Notice that their pictures aren't very good?? That's because they can move and they don't mess around LOL. They are major Wiggle Worms LMAO.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well there they all are. For now any way. My girl Diamond (Merle Pomeranian) is due on Halloween and mom has several girls that are due before long as well. I promise that I will update as they have their babies. Its getting cooler here so won't be a busy.

No comments: