Monday, January 19, 2009

New Pictures and New Babies

Hello. How is everyone doing?? Well we have had a VERY busy month. Between me and mom we have had 21 babies this month alone. Well let me take that back. Since December 6th until now we have had 21 babies. All of the pug babies but Horton have gone to their new homes. Horton leaves tonight and he is going to New York. Boy we send alot of little ones to New York. Woooo Hoooo!! We love you New York LOL. My little girl Ginger had her babies yesterday. She had a litter of 4. 2 girls and 2 boys and they are stunning. I was going to take some pictures of them today but today was busy so I will get them taken tomorrow and get them on here to show them off. Dad got some new pictures of Dutchess and Eppy's babies yesterday while me and mom were taking care of Ginger so I want to get those up.

First we have the handsome Shooter. He's Dutchess's little man.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next is the spoiled rotten Samson. OMG is he spoiled LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next is Eppy's baby Jordan. He's a little looker.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now we have the beautiful Fancy. She's one of Dutchess's girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another Dutchess girl. Binky and she is a doll.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The last for tonight (I'll get the rest up tomorrow because I didn't get them uploaded. I know bad me LOL)we have little Maggie Mae.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





No comments: