Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Babies Babies and More Babies OH MY LOL

Well its time for some more new baby pictures. First we have Muffin (a fawn pug) that had a litter of 4 very healthy babies on the 13th of November. She had 2 handsome boys and 2 beautiful girls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next is Dahlila one of our female Yorkies. She had a huge litter of 2 LOL. 1 studdly little boy and 1 diva of a girl. They were born on the 8th of November.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the next few days we are going to be having a couple litters of King Charles. Our little Dutchess is going to be a mom for the second time. She's a gorgeous Blehenim and then we also have Eppy (don't ask me where that name came from LMAO! That's dad's doing LOL) she is also expecting. So you will hear from me again soon to let you all know what they have had. I'm also still needing some names for Diamond's bunch. I have had 1 suggestion of Gizmo and I really like that but I can always use more. People have been by looking but no ideas have been left. Come on people don't be shy LMAO.

No comments: