Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some More Pictures and I swear....

AHHHH well ok so I have some more pictures BUT I still don't have any new ones of the Pom babies. I know I know but I swear I will get some taken tomorrow. I was going to do that today but its suppose to turn off really cold tomorrow some me and hubby worked on getting a wind break up for the dogs outside. We got one side done and still have the other side to do. Tomorrow Jerry and Kyle can work on that while I get pictures done. Here are some more pictures that mom and dad took today of Maggie Mae and a few of Muffin and Shorty playing. We've had some bad news yesturday. Mom took in the pug babies to get their nares clipped cause they were having alot of trouble breathing. 3 made it and 1 little girl didn't. The vet said that he didn't know what happen and it shouldn't have happen. He thinks that because her nose was so bad that when he gave her the medicine to make her relax that it relaxed her to much that she couldn't sit up to breath. So needless to say yesturday was filled with being depressed and crying.

Maggie Mae

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Muffin and Shorty Playing

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: