Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Lied More Random Pics

Well I guess I just thought that we were done taking pictures tonight but I guess I was wrong. We got a few more cute pictures of the puppies.

Bisquit

Photobucket

Dutchess and her babies. They are fat little things.

Photobucket

Look at where this little baby decided to go to sleep. I was walking by and saw this little thing laying on momma and had to get a picture.

Photobucket

One of Muffin's little ones has been working on her tail all day long. I tried to get a picture of it earlier but Muffin wouldn't sit still but Mom got a picture of it just while ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spur of the moment nap.

Photobucket

My name is Shorty and I'm a Diet Pepsi addict.

Photobucket

Come here you taste good.

Photobucket

Now I am done for the night LOL. Will be back tomorrow.

No comments: